How to Screenshot Samsung Galaxy J2 Prime The topic we will discuss this time is because quite a lot of people are confused about taking screen shots on this device, the Galaxy J2 Prime. Even though the Samsung Galaxy J2 Prime was released in 2023, until now many people still use and are loyal to this series.
When most users get the smartphone they want, they only use it for standard purposes such as calling, SMS, browsing. Meanwhile, there are still some things that can’t take screenshots. The reason is that the way to take a screen image on this device is different android phone other. For example, on other cellphones, it is enough to use the home and power buttons simultaneously, it will be captured.
Read: How to Record Screen (SS) on iPhone
Meanwhile, the J2 Prime series turns out to be different, many users ask about how to screenshot this type of Samsung cellphone. With this material, you don’t need to be confused, read all the first to last sentences and you will get the how-to part easily.
Read other tips:
Overview HP Samsung Galaxy J2 Prime, This smartphone carries a 5-inch screen with a resolution of 960 x 540 pixels. For the hardware used, the Samsung J2 Prime is equipped with a MediaTek MT6737T Quad-core processor with a speed of 1.4 GHz, 1.5 GB RAM and 8 GB internal storage which can be expanded with microSD.
Here are some tips and How to screenshot Samsung Galaxy J2 Prime standard and in elongated form too:
How to Screenshot Samsung Galaxy J2 Prime
Generally, Android devices use a combination of the Power and Volume Down buttons to take a screenshot, this is different from how to take a screenshot on the Samsung Galaxy J2 Prime. Here’s the complete method:
- Specify which area of the screen to take a screenshot of.
- Next press the button home + volume down simultaneously (don’t take turns).
- If the screen flashes and a shutter sound is heard, it means the screenshot has been successfully taken.
- Later a notification will appear regarding the screenshot image or you can immediately open the Gallery application to see the screenshot image.
How to take a long screenshot on the Samsung Galaxy J2 Prime
- First, not a menu or application Settings on your J2 Prime device.
- Next you can select the menu Advanced Featuresthen activate it Smart Capture.
- Now, specify the area or page that you want to screenshot.
- Press the button power And home simultaneously and hold for a few seconds.
- The screen will flash and a camera shutter sound will be heard indicating that the screenshot has been successfully taken. Later the screenshot results will be displayed and several menus will appear, such as: Capture More/Scroll Capture, share, And Crop.
- If you want to take a long screenshot, please select the menu Capture More/Scroll Capture.
- After Capture More/Scroll Capture is selected, then you will receive instructions to take a few more screenshots.
- You can see the results of this scroll screenshot or long screenshot in the notification bar or directly in the gallery application.
So, by following this tutorial, you now don’t need to be confused anymore about how to screenshot the Samsung Galaxy J2 Prime or other Samsung smartphones very easily. Good luck, hopefully useful.
See also: How to screenshot the HP Oppo F7