How to Root Andromax – Andromax is one of the newest smartphones equipped with 4G LTE and VoLTE technology, so your internet access can be very fast and reliable. The specifications themselves are not much different from its predecessor Andromax A which is also equipped with a Snapdragon 210 chipset with a 4.5 inch screen.
The Andromax B smartphone is the choice of many people in Indonesia, perhaps because the price is pocket-friendly with pretty good specifications compared to other similar cellphone brands.
This time we are not talking about the specifications of this cellphone, but Andromax root B, which is really needed, especially for those of you who like to customize the default appearance of your existing cellphone.
Before following this tutorial, there are several things such as; Don't try this tutorial except for the Andromax B A26C4H type, the battery must be at least 50-60% so it doesn't die in the middle.
Easy way to root an Andromax B cellphone without using a PC
You can root a cellphone using a PC or not. If you don't have a PC then you can apply the following steps. Please practice.
Andromax B Root Ingredients
If you are sure that everything has been downloaded then follow these steps:
- First install and open the X-plore File Manager application.
- Then move the Update.zip file to the SD Card or Internal Memory.
- Then install and open the downloaded Activity Launcher application.
- Next, select the “All Activities” menu. All your applications will be displayed here.
- Scroll down, click System Update there will be lots of new menus.
- Just select System Update and select it Install.
- Install and install updates. The process will take some time.