How to Overcome Samsung HP Odin Mode – Just like other brands and types of cellphones, Android cellphones from Samsung can also experience errors or damage problems. Either the damage occurs to the hardware or software components. For problems with errors or damage to the software system, one way to overcome this is by flashing. To flash a Samsung cellphone, usually we need to put the cellphone into Odin Mode or Download Mode.
However, sometimes we don’t do anything on the Samsung cellphone, but it enters Odin Mode by itself. Problems like this are actually not a serious problem and we can easily overcome them. So, how do you overcome Odin Mode on your Samsung cellphone? You can see complete information below.
What is Odin Mode on a Samsung cellphone?
Before proceeding with how to exit Samsung’s Odin Mode, you should first know what Odin Mode means. Odin Mode or Download Mode is a secret feature on Samsung which is usually used to launch flashing activities.
By connecting the HP to a PC or laptop that has the Odin software installed and the ROM or firmware file according to the type of Samsung, the flashing process can begin. On a Samsung cellphone, you must first enter Odin Mode so that ROM or firmware file transfers can be carried out.
So, if your Samsung cellphone suddenly displays the Odin Mode page, then there is no need to panic. The reason is that this is not a problem of error, but rather a normal thing. It’s possible that you accidentally pressed a certain button so that your Samsung cellphone entered Odin Mode. Usually, to enter Odin Mode, use the Power + Volume Up button combination or the Power + Home + Volume Down button combination.
How to Overcome Samsung HP Odin Mode
If the HP displays Odin Mode, then all you have to do is simply remove the HP from the mode display mode. There are several ways you can get out of Samsung Download Mode or Odin Mode, including:
Method 1. Remove the Samsung cellphone battery
The most effective and easy way to get out of Odin Mode on a Samsung cellphone is to remove the battery. All you have to do is open the back casing of the HP, then you remove the battery from the HP body. After the cellphone turns off, then you put the battery back in and turn on the Samsung cellphone as usual, namely by pressing the Power button.
Of course, this method can only be applied to Samsung cellphones which are supported by removable battery types, aliases that can be removed. For Samsung cellphones with embedded batteries, you can apply the method below.
Method 2. Press a combination of physical buttons
The second alternative to get out of Odin Mode on a Samsung cellphone is by pressing a certain key combination. Of course, this method is different for each generation of Samsung cellphones, whether they are older or the newest ones. Here we will share 3 generations of Samsung cellphones for exiting Odin Mode, namely:
1. For Older Samsung HPs (there is a Home button)
- On a Samsung cellphone that is in Odin Mode, you press and hold the Power + Home button combination for a few seconds until the HP screen turns off.
- This way the HP will reboot and restart as usual and enter the main menu screen.
2. For Samsung cellphones without a physical home button
- Press and hold the Power + Volume Down key combination for a few seconds.
- Then release the pressure on the button if the cellphone reboots or restarts.
- Then the Samsung cellphone will display the main menu screen as usual.
3. For Samsung mobile phones with Android OS 11 or newer
- On the Odin Mode display, you navigate to the Power Off option by pressing the Volume Down button.
- Then to execute these options, you press the Power button.
- Then the cellphone will immediately reboot or restart, and enter the main menu screen.
Those are some ways to deal with Samsung Odin Mode that are easy and effective for you to apply. Hopefully the information above is useful.