How to Open Youtube Music Affected by Region Lock – Because many people want to make a tutorial on how to listen to songs that are region locked, but on YouTube music (one of which is the Japanese region), I made a recommendation along with how to activate it.
I usually always use the VPN apk from Urban VPN, I think it's safe even without a subscription, our IP won't be compromised.
So I suggest using this. The regions are complete, there is Japan too.
Because many people want to make a tutorial on how to listen to songs that are region locked, but on YouTube music (one of which is the Japanese region), I made a recommendation along with how to activate it.
How to Open Youtube Music Affected by Region Lock
1. Look for the Urban VPN application (because only one is available, namely the application I discussed, so I deliberately skipped it) and activate the one I marked.
2. For urban VPNs, it's quite unique. Make sure you enable accessibility from “downloaded applications”,
Note: if there is a warning, make sure to check it (optional) and select OK.
3. After that, follow the instructions and the VPN is ready to use! Just search which I have marked and search “Japan” 😀
4. Oh yes, why do you have to enable accessibility? Because if not, you will get limited traffic. If you want limited traffic but have activated accessibility, you have to reinstall it because the application sometimes stops working.
5. Here you can still listen to Indonesian songs even if you use a VPN. It's proven to be safe 😀
Actually, the method is the same as how to use it on Spotify. But the advantage of YouTube music itself is that you don't have to create a new account (or you could say you still use a regular YouTube account). So it's safe to use even though there are still ads 👍🏻
That's all my recommendations for how to use it. Hope it helps~!! <3
Oh yes, additionally for cellphones you can change the region from Google Play (depending on the cellphone whether the region can be changed or not which depends on our IP)