Moonton as the developer of the Mobile Legends game has actually provided this feature, but with different terms and methods from other games in general.
This is what makes players very relaxed when playing Mobile Legend without understanding or knowing how to remove the account they are playing from in the game.
If you have saved the game record and updated this data or application, your account will no longer be able to be logged out and will give you the option to back up your data by linking your Mobile Legends account with another account.
Then, the next step is that players are required to unbind or release their Mobile Legends account for the existing login features.
For example, if you want to unbind a Mobile Legends account that was linked to a previous email, then you only need to unbind or release the Mobile Legends account in that email.
When you unbind and delete the data in the Mobile Legends game, the account you used previously will be lost.
And if you want to access your account again, you can log in with the account that was previously linked.
For more detailed information, please just read the review regarding How to Log Out of an ML Account which is already below until it's finished.
How to Log Out of an ML Account
|How to Log Out of an ML Account
Mobile Legends has become one of the games that is widely played, but there are some players who are still afraid to log out because they are worried that accounts they have used for a long time will be lost.
For this reason, it is very natural that at the moment you are feeling confused and looking for a way to log out of Mobile Legends safely.
Actually, players don't need to worry about this, because basically the developers of this game already offer security after logging out.
One of the steps that must be taken into account before implementing the procedure for logging out of a Mobile Legends account is to pay attention to other accounts that may already be connected.
Because, this will later help you if one day you want to log in again using your old account.
Below we have provided a method or method for logging out of an ML account that you can apply very easily, namely as follows:
1. Via iPhone or iPad device
|Via iPhone or iPad Device
Mobile Legends has become one of the most popular games in Indonesia, but there is something unique in this game, namely how to log out of an account in this game.
For Mobile Legends Bang Bang players who love playing using cellphones or iPads, you will definitely be confused about how to log out of the account that is already on the device.
Don't worry, because on this occasion we will share a tutorial for logging out of your account in the Mobile Legends game.
To log out an account in the Mobile Legends game, there are conditions that you must fulfill, namely by entering another Mobile Legends account on the same gadget so that your account can be logged out.
Please just look at the steps regarding How to Log Out of an ML Account via iPhone and iPad devices, which are as follows:
- The first step you have to do is open a new iCloud account.
- After that, you can Old iCloud logout which is connected to your Mobile Legends account.
- Then you can log in again using the iCloud that you just created.
- Then, you can just go ahead Install Mobile Legends application, if you have, just log in to the game.
- If you are already in the game lobby, you can just select and click Account Profile Mobile Legends.
- Next, you just have to choose the menu Account settings and click Stich Account.
- Next, you can just select Game Center to move the new iCloud account.
- If so, then you just have to wait verification as notification to Stich Account via Email.
- Continue by clicking OK then the Mobile Legends account on the old iCloud will be linked to the new iCloud.
- When you have logged into the Mobile Legends game using your old account, you will definitely start over from the beginning.
It's very, very easy, not a step that you can immediately apply when logging out of your ML account on an iPhone or iPad device.
2. Via Android Device
|Via Android Device
Mobile Legends or ML is a MOBA or Multiplayer Online Battle Arena game which is still a popular game in Indonesia.
As the game developer, Moonton has provided a Disconnect All Devices feature to log out of your Mobile Legends account.
However, not a few players know that basically the way to log out is not as simple as logging out of your social media account.
Don't worry, you don't need to worry for those of you who still don't understand how to log out of ML accounts for various devices, because here we have provided it.
There are lots of users who have one or even two Mobile Legends accounts with various purposes.
Like there are players who create additional accounts just to help increase their Mobile Legends Rank and there are also those who use them as special jockey accounts.
Whatever the reason, you must first log out of the first account so you can move directly into the account.
Please just look at the steps regarding how to log out of an ML account via an Android device, which are as follows:
- The first step you have to take is to enter the Mobile Legends game which is already on your Android cellphone device.
- Before that, you have to make sure that the internet connection you are using is stable so you can enter the Mobile Legends game smoothly.
- When you have entered the main page, you can just go straight to the menu account profile your ML.
- Then, all you have to do is click the menu Accounts which is already under the profile menu and you will be able to see the menu used to change accounts or log in.
- Then, all you have to do is open the menu Switch Accounts.
- Next, you just have to choose a method Logout.
- You can determine another account to play with and you can also change to another account that is connected to a third party account such as Facebook, Google Play and also VK.
How, it's very easy, aren't there steps that you can immediately apply if you want to log out of your ML account via an Android device.
3. Without deleting data
|Without Deleting Data
Apart from the two methods we have provided above, you can also log out of your Mobile Legends account without having to delete existing data.
Please just look at the steps regarding how to log out of an ML account without deleting data, which are as follows:
- The first thing you have to do is open the Mobile Legends game that is already on your device.
- After that, all you have to do is enter the Mobile Legends game lobby.
- Then, you just click Account Profile with your photo logo in the top left corner of the screen.
- Then, you just have to click and select the menu Account settings.
- Choose an account that you will associate with a platform that is already available.
- Where the platform consists of a Moonton account and also other platform accounts such as Google Play Games, VK and also Facebook.
- You can release your account by: unbindand you can also link with other platforms to get back up progress while playing.
- If you have successfully linked to another platform, then you can unbind the account.
- Next, you can exit the Mobile Legends game and go to the features Settings or Arrangement in cellphone.
- Lastly, you can choose Storage and click Application Managementthen you can select the Mobile Legends game in the Mobile Legends game column and your account will be logged out after the deletion process is complete.
The guide we have provided above is very easy, isn't it for you to apply directly when you want to log out of your ML account.
The final word
That's what it's all about how to log out of ml account which we can provide for you to apply directly very easily.
With the guide or tutorial that we have provided above, we hope you will no longer be confused when logging out of your ML account.
If you really feel that the explanation we have provided above for you is important, don't forget to help share this article with your friends or relatives who don't know about it yet.
Finally, we have finished all the explanations in this article that we can explain to you, that's all and we thank you for the time you have taken.