Using blank usernames on social media has become a trend among people. They have used this trick to make their profile cool and mysterious. Some simply use it as a method to maintain their anonymity on the Internet.
If you also want to use the name empty users on social media but don't know how, you are on the right blog. Here, we will walk you through the various methods you can employ to create blank usernames on social media.
Let's dive in.
How to Create a Blank Username on Social Media:
There are basically three methods you can apply to create yourself a blank username.
- By using the blank text Unicode Index
- By using the application
- By using the blank text generator tool
These methods are not much different from each other. That's because the basic function of this procedure is the same for all of these i.e. copying a blank text and pasting it in your social account username.
However, the way this empty text is obtained is different. Let's discuss how you can imply each of these methods. Starts with…
1. By Using Blank Text Unicode Index:
Unicode blank text is a character that is not actually displayed on the screen but can be read by a computer. If you want to create a blank username for your social media profile, you can use these characters. Here's how you do it:
- First of all, you have to go to your web browser and look for the Unicode index of invisible characters. Many websites provide this index to people. Here's what this index looks like…
- Once you find a website that provides these characters, all you have to do is copy this empty text from the index.
- After copying it, simply open the profile of the social media account where you want to create a blank username. Go to the profile editing section of the settings. After that, just paste this blank text in the username section and save the changes.
That's pretty much all you have to do to use a blank username on social media using the Unicode index.
2. By using the Blank Text Generator Tool:
Just as websites provide Unicode indexes of blank characters, there are many tools that can help you perform similar tasks. Although the procedure is slightly different.
In this method, you have to find the blank text generating tool yourself. This tool allows you to create and copy empty text easily that you can use wherever you want.
blank allows you to do it in 2 different ways. Copy by simply clicking the “copy to clipboard” option or select and copy manually from the “select text” option. You can choose the method that is most convenient for you.
Once you copy this text, the rest of the procedure is the same. You need to go to your social media profile, open settings, and paste this bank text in the username section.
Let's move on to the methods the 3rd using blank usernames on social media profiles.
3. By using the Application:
There are many available applications on the Internet that can generate blank text for you. You can choose the one that is most practical for you depending on the device you are using i.e. iOS, Android, etc.
You have to follow these steps to apply this method:
- Open the app store on your mobile device
- Look for a blank text generating application
- Generate blank text with the help of this app
- Go to your social media account's account settings
- Paste the blank text in your username and you are good to go
Using blank usernames on your social media profiles is a fun way to make them look cool. This can also be helpful if you want to keep your identity secret if you don't want to use a fake name. There are 3 different methods in which you can do this. By using Unicode indexes, blank text generation tools, and applications. All these methods are almost the same but the procedures are still different.