Over time, storage iPhones are starting to pile up a lot. Cellphone performance also slows down, heats up, or freezes due to lack of free space. One solution is to clear cache memory. How the heck how to clear cache on iPhone?
In this article, we will discuss in detail how to properly clear cache memory and delete junk files so that they do not clog your iPhone. This information applies to iPhone models: iPhone 5s, SE, 6, 6s, 6 Plus, 6S Plus, 7, 7 Plus, 8, 8 Plus, X, XS, XS Max, XR, 11, 11 Pro, 11 Pro Max, 12 mini, 12, 12 Pro , 12 Pro Max, 13, 13 Pro and iPhone 13 Pro Max
Clearing Safari Browser iPhone Cache
For example, you are using the Safari browser, the first time you visit a site, the browser loads all the images, ads, videos and text into the cache. What for? The next time you visit the site again you won’t have to wait for the images and videos to load, but get access to them right away, as the information is already stored on your phone.
So, visiting each new site, and over the years of using an iPhone, there can be thousands, will inevitably fill the phone’s memory. The steps that must be taken are as follows:
- From your iPhone, go to “settings”, scroll down, click on “Safari”, click on “add-ons”, “site data”.
- In the top right corner click “Change” and delete everything that takes up more than 10 megabytes. Don’t worry about saved passwords because they remain safe.
Clearing Telegram Cache on iPhone
- Enter the Telegram application “settings”, then enter the “data and memory” section.
- Select “memory usage” and click “clear cache”.
- Before cleaning, you will be asked to select the type of files you want to delete, you can tick them.
- You can also choose how long the information will be stored in the cache, 3 days, a week, a month, always.
- By default, this feature is set to “always”. For people who actively use Telegram and subscribe to a large number of channels, clearing the cache does not help for a long time, so it is better to set the option to 3 days in the “Save files” section.
Clear TikTok Application Cache on iPhone
The steps are almost the same as in other applications, namely:
- Open the TikTok application on iPhone.
- Click “Settings and Privacy”.
- Then click the button”clear cache”
Check: How to clear cache on Samsung Galaxy J2 Prime
How to Clear Instagram Cache on iPhone
There is only one way to clear Instagram cache on iPhone, the steps are as follows:
- Click “Settings”, “General”, then “iPhone Storage”,
- Click “Instagram” then tap the “Delete app” button.
- Don’t worry, all your photos and contact data will be saved. Next, you need to download the app again from the AppStore and login.
Clearing WhatsApp Cache on iPhone
- Run the WhatsApp application.
- Go to “Settings”, select “data and storage”
- Then tap “manage storage”.
- Now select the chat you want to delete. Here you can sort into “new”, “old” and “big”, or click “select”, “select all”.
- Click the trash icon and delete all files.
Clearing Siri Cache on iPhone
When you talk in the Siri app, a cache is automatically created. Audio recordings stored on iPhone will take up storage space over time. Therefore the Siri cache must be deleted, the steps are as follows:
- Enter the Settings menu.
- Select Siri & Search and then select Siri & Dictation History.
- Then select Delete Siri & Dictation History.
After all the steps above, it is recommended that you restart your iPhone 2-3 times.
To find out which applications are taking the most load on your iPhone’s memory you can see it by going to Settings – General – iPhone Storage. Select, for example, a messenger that takes up a lot of memory, click on it, here you will see the actual “application size” and “documents and data” that clog up memory.