How to find out the wifi password on an android phone it’s not a difficult thing. If you already know the password, it will make it easier for you to connect to WiFi with other devices.
However, Wifi is currently an important requirement for device users android phone.
In fact, many people are looking for ways to find out wifi to connect to the internet. Therefore we present several ways to find out wifi on an Android cellphone.
How to Find Out the Wifi Password on an Android Phone Without an Application
- First start your wifi network and select wifi.id.
- After successfully connected, the next step is to select “Modify Network Configuration”.
- Then you will enter the Instant [email protected] menu, you can change the IP address from 192.168.1.1 to 192.168.1.2 then save.
- Then we can immediately open a browser on our cellphone and visit IP 192.168.1.254
- There will be a user and password column that you have to fill in, there are two words that you can choose to fill in both with the words “admin” or “user”.
After logging in you can go straight to the wifi settings and there you can see the user and also the wifi password which you can use to surf without quota, aka free internet.
Check: How to Extend the Range of the Wifi Signal Network at Home
How to find out WiFi passwords on Android with root without a PC
How to find out the wifi password on Android Make sure the condition of your Android cellphone or smartphone is in the root state. If you are still confused, follow these steps:
How to Root All Types of Android Without a PC
- The first step, please download and then install the Framaroot application on your Android phone.
- Then open the Framaroot application, then select SuperSU / Superuser as desired.
- Then two options will appear Aragorn and Gandalf. And actually both options can be used for root, but we recommend that you choose Gandalf.
- Wait a moment until all processes are complete. When finished, a notification will appear, meaning you have successfully doneroot.
- Then restart the Android cellphone, and make sure the SuperSU or Superuser application appears on the cellphone screen.
Wifi Key Recovery App
WiFi Key Recovery is a solution for those of you who forgot your Wifi Password. This application can work to find all the lists of Wifi that you have connected to on an Android cellphone, complete with Wifi Type and Password. method
- The first step, please download the wifi key recovery then install the application on your Android phone.
- Then unlock the recovery application, when the supersu pop-up pops up, please click the grant button.
- When finished, the android wifi key recovery application will display all the wifi names and wifi passwords stored on the android phone.
- This application also provides a feature to copy the android wifi password.
Check: How to Get Free Wifi
ES File Explorer application
There are several ways to find out the WiFi password on Android. One way is to open system files.
But if you only use the Android file explorer, you won’t be able to open the password data. Therefore, first download the ES File Explorer app below:
- Go to your Android file folder using the ES File Explorer application.
- Later you will be presented with a set of folders, such as acct, cache, config, dev and so on.
- Select the folder with the name “data”. Just go to data/misc/wifi. Later you will find a file with the name wpa_supplicant.conf.
- Click on the file and make sure you open it with ES File Explorer, because the file format is text/HTML.
Inside the file you can see the network SSID and password. From there you only need to record the network name and password, then close the file.
those are some How to see the WiFi password that has been connected on Android which DigitalPonsel.com can share with you. Hopefully it fits what you need and you can try it successfully on your cellphone.