Tutorial | For beginner users, here is a discussion about how to pay Shopee PayLater bills that you should know. You must pay the bill before the due date. Don't be late or you will get fined records bad credit.
PayLater Shopee bill payments are actually very easy. The reason is, there are many methods provided. If you don't have a personal account, you can pay via Indomaret, Alfamart or digital wallet. The following is a complete explanation.
What is Shopee PayLater?
Shopee PayLater or SPayLater is a service found in the Shopee application for purchasing goods using a credit system. So, the method is that you buy goods now, but pay later. You can pay in installments according to the tenor or time period.
The Shopee PayLater service is under the auspices of PT Commerce Finance which is available in the Shopee application. You can shop without having to think about immediate payment. Of course, each user receives a different limit amount.
The fast and safe verification process is one of the reasons why many users activate Shopee PayLater. Additionally, interest rates and other fees are relatively low. You can also choose various payment terms, ranging from 3 to 24 months.
How to Pay Shopee PayLater Bills
Are you one of the Shopee users who has activated this PayLater service? You will definitely feel confused about how to pay your bills if you are just trying it for the first time. In fact, payments should not be late or it will affect the receipt of the next credit limit.
You don't need to worry, because there are various ways to pay Shopee PayLater bills. Without needing a personal account, you can make payments using other methods. For example, use the DANA digital wallet as in the following guide. Check the steps directly below!
Step 1: Open the Shopee Application
- First, open the Shopee application that you are using.
- Then on the application home page, select menu I which is at the bottom right of the screen.
Step 2: Look for the SPayLater Menu
- Scroll the screen and look for the menu category My Wallet.
- There are many features of the Shopee application. Just go straight to the menu SPayLater to make bill payments.
Step 3: Select the Bill Pay Menu
On the Shopee PayLater feature page, you will immediately find out how much your bill and credit amount is. There also appears very clear information regarding the maturity time. So, make sure you pay before that date, because the late fine is up to 5 percent.
If you want to see what bills are currently active, you can go to the menu Bill I. But if you want to make a direct payment, click the button Pay Bills with a typical Shopee background, namely orange.
Step 4: Check Bill Amount
Here there are two types of bills that you can pay. Here's how to pay the next Shopee PayLater bill:
- Check the nominal installments you have to pay at this time in the section This Month's Bill.
- Then click the button Pay Now which is below.
- You can also pay several months' bills at once by selecting the menu Next Month's Bill.
- Next, check the billing column for whatever month you want to pay.
- If so, press the button Pay Now.
Step 5: Select Payment Method
There are many payment methods that you can choose. Payment available via ShopeePay, Indomaret, Alfamart, bank transfer (virtual accounts), including SeaBank, BCA, Mandiri, BNI, BRI, Permata, and others. Because this is an explanation of how to pay Shopee PayLater bills via DANA, what you have to choose is:
- Select a payment method Bank transfer.
- Then select any available bank. For example, use here Permata Bank.
- Next, press the button CONFIRMATION to confirm this choice.
- Press the button again Pay Now.
Step 6: Copy Payment Code
After this, you will get a payment code or destination account number. Some things you should pay attention to are:
- Press the button COPY which is next to the account number.
- Pay attention to how long the number is active.
- During the transfer process, make sure to choose virtual accounts.
Step 7: Pay via DANA Application
- Now open the app FUND.
- Select menu Send.
- Select an option Send to Bank.
- Next, click +Add New Bank Account.
- For the destination bank, select Permata Bank.
- Then enter the code that you copied in the destination account number.
- Press the button SAVE & CONTINUE.
- Check again and press Pay.
- Insert PIN FUND to complete payment.
- Now, check the Shopee application and make sure you receive a successful payment notification.
That's how to pay Shopee PayLater bills via DANA. Actually you can use other payment methods. Most importantly, note down and copy the code virtual accounts that appears on the screen.
Post Views: 450