January 10, 2024
1 min read
How to Download Shutterstock for Free Without Watermark – Shutterstock is a site that provides thousands of stock photos which if you want to have them you have to buy them first.
Usually the photos on Shutterstock are stock photos from all over the world, which are uploaded by the owners of these photos to their Shutterstock accounts. By uploading these photos and having buyers from other people, the uploader will get a certain amount of money.
However, there are definitely some people who want to use the photo, but don't have the funds to pay for the photo.
If you are one of these people, you can follow the methods below to download photos on Shutterstock and remove the watermark from the site.
Also read: How to Clean Junk Files on a Laptop
How to Download Shutterstock for Free Without Watermark
There are many ways you can use to download images on the Shutterstock site for free. That's what we are for I have summarized 3 ways you can do it, with the methods below you can do it on your cellphone, laptop and PC.
1. Using the downloader.la site
The first way is to use a site called downloader.la, which is now called getpaidstock.com, but even though the name has changed, the site is still the same in use. Here's how to use it:
- First, open the Firefox browser on the cellphone or laptop you are using.
- After that, open Shutterstock and look for the photo you want.
- Click on the image and copy the link from the image.
- When you have opened the site downloader.la.
- Paste the link you previously copied on the Shutterstock page.
- When you have clicked the button Downloads which is to the right of the url column.
- Wait until the download process you are running is complete.
2. Using the Nohat.cc site
The next or second way is to use a site or website called Nohat.cc. By using this site you can download images from Shutterstock which usually have a watermark on each photo, here's how to use Nohat.cc:
- First open the Shuttersock site.
- Search for the image you want to download.
- If you have found the image you want to download, the next step is to copy the image.
- After that, open a new tab and visit the website Nohat.cc.
- After that, paste the link on Find Stock.
- And look for the link by pressing Find Link.
- Wait until the process is complete.
- And to download the image click on the button Downloads.
- Wait until the image is saved to your cellphone or other device.
Also read: How to Scan Documents Using a Cellphone
3. Using the sharedvn.net site
The final or third method, you can use a third party site called sharevdn.net. With this site you can get the same thing as the previous 2 sites, namely being able to download images from the Shutterstock site.
- The first step is to open Shutterstock on the device you are using.
- After that, look for the image and copy the image link.
- When you have opened a new tab and open the following website sharedvn.net.
- If you have logged in using a Gmail account or using a Facebook account.
- After successfully logging in, the next step is to paste the link that you previously copied.
- Next click the button Get Now and you will automatically be directed to the download page.
- Click the button Downloads to start.
- Wait a moment until the image is completely downloaded.
Those are 3 methods that you can use to download images on Shutterstock for free and will definitely remove the watermark that was previously attached to the image. If you are interested in reading other articles then you can open .